- With the number of Electronic Control Units (ECU) in a car increasing rapidly every year and with the number of software defined functions in a car increasing rapidly AUTOSAR has gained significance.
- With AUTOSAR becoming increasingly popular and widely being implemented in passenger and commercial vehicles, One of the biggest problems faced by the Automotive Companies is getting AUTOSAR enabled engineers for adoption, migration and implementation of AUTOSAR compliant ECU.
- ANCIT's versatile experience in Automotive Domain activities such as ECU Development, ECU Software Integration and Testing, Domain specific Tools Development and other Engineering services, has made ANCIT a preferred AUTOSAR partner for many OEMs, Tier 1s, Service Providers and Start Ups.
No of Days: 5 days
Target Audience: ECU Developers of Tier 1 companies and OEMs
Max number of participants: 16
- Understanding AUTOSAR classic Fundamentals
- Handling of AUTOSAR development Tools
The entire team will be focusing on building one ECU in Body Control Module
Who Should Take Up The Course?
This course is specifically for people working in automotive electronics industry and aspirants who want to work in the automotive electronics industry.
When The Course Is Scheduled?
The course is a complete hands-on instructor led 4 Hrs course and scheduled on .
We will issue a Certificate of Completion to the participants post successful completion. This Certificate is included as part of the training.
Please contact us at
phone number : +91 9840378602
mail id : email@example.com
Delivery option: Online
Upon successful registration for the course you will receive a Receipt for the Payment and our team from ANCIT will reach out to you in 48 hours via email to coordinate the delivery process. The candidates have to install a few tools to get started as the entire instructions will be hands on. You will also receive 30 minutes of additional support from our ANCIT team before the course period to help you install the tool.
All materials are available for printing and review upon enrolment and once ANCIT team sets up the training process.
For Corporate Trainings/Group Discounts/Queries related the above course feel free to reach us anytime.
India: Beeshma Narayanan
mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
US : Veeru
mail id : email@example.com
Europe : ALPTUS
Mobile: +49 17622549987
mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org