CAN In Automotive Industry
- CAN is the most popular protocol used in the Automotive In-Vehicle E/E architecture. The Controller Area Network (CAN) is a serial communications protocol which efficiently supports distributed realtime control with a very high level of security.Its domain of application ranges from high speed networks to low cost multiplex wiring. In automotive electronics, engine control units, sensors, anti-skid-systems, etc. are connected using CAN with bitrates up to 1 Mbit/s. At the same time it is cost effective to build into vehicle body electronics, e.g. lamp clusters, electric windows etc. to replace the wiring harness otherwise required.
- Understanding the CAN protocol is the most important job of a software developer in the Automotive Industry.
- Introduction to CAN in automotive Industry
- CAN in Data Link Layer and Physical Layer
- CAN Node, Controller and Transceiver
- CAN Bus, CAN Bus Logic and Bitwise Arbitration
- Communication in CAN
- Introduction to Different CAN frames
- Practical Demonstration of CAN using Industry Popular Tools
Who Should Take Up The Course?
This course is specifically for people working in automotive electronics industry and aspirants who want to work in the automotive electronics industry.
When The Course Is Scheduled?
The course is a complete hands-on instructor led 4 Hrs course and will be delivered on 4th of July,2021.
We will issue a Certificate of Completion to the participants post successful completion. This Certificate is included as part of the training.
Delivery option: Online
Upon successful registration for the course you will receive an Receipt for the Payment and our team from ANCIT will reach out to you in 48 hours via email to coordinate the delivery process. The candidates have to install a number of tools to get started as the entire instructions will be hands on. You will also receive 10 hours of additional support from our ANCIT team during the course period to help you become proficient with the tools.
All materials are available for printing and review upon enrolment and once ANCIT team sets up the training process.
It is required that all the participants complete a project will be evaluated by experts. There will recommendations for further improvement if the project does not meet industry standards. The participants can take a maximum of 90 days from the day of first class to complete a successful project to complete the course and earn the certificate.
For Corporate Trainings/Group Discounts/Queries related the above course feel free to reach us anytime.