Test Case Preparation And Scripting
- Once you have understood to build an ECU test environment you will have to test the ECU under testby reading the customer requirement. But before you go on to do the testing you will have to prepare test cases to evaluate the customer requirements. Once you prepare the test cases then can manual test the test cases and then you can also automate the test cases by using Industry popular testing scripting languages like Python or with an Automotive Industrial Standard Scripting Language.
- Learning Outcomes: a)Requirement understanding b)How to write test cases for customer requirement c)Automation using scripting languages-Automotive Industrial Standard
- Deep understanding about the Customer Requirements, Product Requirement
- Preparing a template for writing Test Specification
- Test Case writing
- Introduction to Manual Testing using Automotive Simulation Tool
- Introduction to the different Functions and Keywords in Scripting Language
- Preparing Test Scripts using an Automotive Industrial Standard Scripting Language/Python
Who Should Take Up The Course?
This course is specifically for people working in the automotive electronics industry and aspirants who want to work in the automotive electronics industry.
When The Course Is Scheduled?
The course is a complete hands-on instructor-led 4 Hrs course and scheduled on 11th of July,2021.
We will issue a Certificate of Completion to the participants post successful completion. This Certificate is included as part of the training.
Please contact us at
phone number :+91-9840378602
mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery option: Online
Course Amount : Rs. 2000
Upon successful registration for the course you will receive a Receipt for the Payment and our team from ANCIT will reach out to you in 48 hours via email to coordinate the delivery process. The candidates have to install a few tools to get started as the entire instructions will be hands on. You will also receive 30 minutes of additional support from our ANCIT team before the course period to help you install the tool.
All materials are available for printing and review upon enrolment and once ANCIT team sets up the training process.
For Corporate Trainings/Group Discounts/Queries related the above course feel free to reach us anytime.
India: Beeshma Narayanan
Mobile: +91 9840378602
mail id : email@example.com
US : Veeru
mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Europe : ALPTUS
mail id : email@example.com