Panel Designing Using An Automotive Simulation Tool
- In Panel Designing using an Automotive Simulation Tool course is a 4 hour course that will make the participants to handle the panels for the ECU simulation.
- Understanding the need for creating Panels in an Automotive Simulation Tool
- Comparing testing with and without Panels in an Automotive Simulation Tool
- Introduction to PANEL Designer
- New Panel Creation- Creating Display and Control Panels
- Adding the Existing Panel
- Integrating panels in an Automotive Simulation Tool
- Makings Panels in congruence with Signal generators
Who Should Take Up The Course?
This course is specifically for people working in the automotive electronics industry and aspirants who want to work in the automotive electronics industry.
When The Course Is Scheduled?
The course is a complete hands-on instructor led 4 Hrs course and will be delivered on 17th of July,2021.
We will issue a Certificate of Completion to the participants post successful completion. This Certificate is included as part of the training.
Course Amount : Rs. 2000
Upon successful registration for the course you will receive a Receipt for the Payment and our team from ANCIT will reach out to you in 48 hours via email to coordinate the delivery process. The candidates have to install a few tools to get started as the entire instructions will be hands on. You will also receive 30 minutes of additional support from our ANCIT team before the course period to help you install the tool.
All materials are available for printing and review upon enrolment and once ANCIT team sets up the training process.
For Corporate Trainings/Group Discounts/Queries related the above course feel free to reach us anytime.
India: Beeshma Narayanan
Mobile: +91 9840378602
mail id : email@example.com