Source Code Management Using GIT
You Will Learn:
- Understanding of Version Control Systems.
- Know what a repository is and the difference between a local and remote repository.
- Know the basic and advanced Git commands
- To know the Basic Shell Commands
- Understand common Git workflows
- Perform basic troubleshooting of Git
- Version Control -What &Why
- Source Code Management
- Git & Installing Git
- GIT Configuration &Creating Local Repositories
- Operations & Commands using GITbash,GITGUI,GIT Eclipse
- Staging &Commits, undoing changes, Inspecting Changes, Branching & Merging & Collaborating
When The Course Is Scheduled?
3 Hr Course scheduled on 12th of December 2021 10 AM to 1 PM IST
We will issue a Certificate of Completion to the participants post successful completion. This Certificate is included as part of the training.
Delivery option: Online
Course Amount : Rs. 1000
Upon successful registration for the course you will receive a Receipt for the Payment and our team from ANCIT will reach out to you in 48 hours via email with joining details of the event
All materials are available for printing and review upon enrolment and once ANCIT team sets up the training process.
For Corporate Trainings/Group Discounts/Queries related the above course feel free to reach us anytime.
India: Beeshma Narayanan
Mobile: +91 9840378602
mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org